The Boko Haram Insurgency
The violent rise and resilience of the jihadist group Boko Haram in the Lake Chad basin since 2009 poses enormous security, humanitarian and governance challenges. A heavy-handed or solely military response will not bring peace and may be counter-productive.
Nigeria’s Boko Haram: Who Are They and What Do They …
· Boko Haram—which means Western learning is forbidden—is a Nigerian Islamist militant group made up of dispersed cells and factions in the northeast of the country. It began with a group of
Boko Haram’s International Connections – Combating …
Boko Haram attacks on border posts, such as a 50-man attack at Gamboru-Ngala on the Nigerian side of the border with Cameroon on December 2, 2012, are often intended as a diversion to smuggle weapons through other border areas. Target Selection
Boko Haram kidnaps 330 boys in Nigeria; outcry uses …
按一下以檢視0:59 · Boko Haram in Nigeria kidnapped the boys from the school because it believes Western education is un-Islamic, the leader Abubakar Shekau said. Salisu Masi, who has two sons among those kidnapped
Boko Haram Teams Up With Bandits In Nigeria – …
Boko Haram, particularly under Shekau, has long been interested in expanding its base beyond Nigeria’s north-east. And its north-west and north-central regions are increasingly becoming its
Boko Haram kill one, loot foodstuffs in Borno
· “Boko Haram terrorists invaded Azir community, killed one person after looting foodstuff, livestock and other properties”. Said the Traditional Ruler. Vanguard News Nigeria Kindly Share This
Some Boko Haram Members Are Christians, White Men, …
· Some Boko Haram Members Are Christians, White Men, Asians – Borno Governor, Zulum The governor attributed insurgency and banditry in the country to …
Boko Haram — Wikipédia
Boko Haram est un groupe armé particulièrement violent. En 2014, le Centre international d’études sur la radicalisation et la violence politique (ICSR) le qualifie de « groupe le plus féroce du monde » .Selon Bertrand Monnet, « à côté de Boko Haram, AQMI, le Mouvement pour l’unicité et le jihad en Afrique de l’Ouest (MUJAO) ou Ansar Eddine sont des agneaux.
Fondation et contexte ·
Toute l’actualité sur le sujet Boko Haram. Consultez l’ensemble des articles, reportages, directs, photos et vidéos de la rubrique Boko Haram publiés le lundi 29 mars 2021.
Tout savoir sur Boko Haram – Jeune Afrique
· Boko Haram est un groupe terroriste salafiste et jihadiste présent en Afrique de l’Ouest. Le mouvement a été créé dans le nord-est du Nigeria, à Maiduguri, en 2002, par Mohamed Yusuf. D
Nigeria: Boko Haram ′didn′t kidnap′ 344 boys
Boko Haram has a history of turning captives into jihadist fighters. If its claims are valid, its involvement in northwestern Nigeria will mark a geographical expansion in its activities.
Boko Haram: Recruitment, Financing, and Arms …
Boko Haram therefore may not be carrying out kidnappings of women in 2014 for the same purposes it kidnapped women in 2012 and 2013. Rather, Boko Haram, like ISIL, may be seeking to revive practices that were virtually non-existent since the end of the
BREAKING: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For …
· Boko Haram in a video released on Friday claimed its members shot down the jet. BREAKING: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Missing Nigerian Fighter Jet, Releases Video Of Dead Pilot Boko Haram
Nigeria’s Battle With Boko Haram
· Boko Haram is an Islamist militant group based in Nigeria’s northeast. Mohammed Yusuf, an influential Islamist cleric from Borno State, created the group in Maiduguri in 2002.
Nigeria: Boko Haram killed 76 farmers in Borno State
The Boko Haram jihadi group on Tuesday claimed responsibility for a brutal massacre of farmworkers in northeast Nigeria over the weekend as the death toll rose to 76. The grim search for bodies
Nigerian fighter jet missing; Boko Haram claims attack
· Boko Haram has killed tens of thousands of people in its more than 10 year insurgency, which has also spread to neighbouring Cameroon, Chad and Niger. The Nigerian-based jihadist group in 2014
Boko Haram en EL PAÍS
Todas las noticias sobre Boko Haram publicadas en EL PAÍS. Información, novedades y última hora sobre Boko Haram. La realizadora nigerina, hija del escritor panafricanista
The end of Boko Haram – Home
The end of Boko Haram. 923 likes · 2 talking about this. Boko Haram days are numbered! Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. See actions taken by the people who manage and post content.